Financial Advisor Positions
If you are an established financial advisor with a significant and high quality practice, we would be pleased to discuss the possibility of your joining our firm.
Ideal candidates would have five or more years of investment brokerage or advisory experience, providing a high level of client service.
The candidate's investment model would invest clients directly in high quality stocks and bonds. Significantly, investment products (such as mutual funds, deferred annuities, and hedge funds) would be minor portions of your business — or you would be interested in transitioning your clients out of product investing and into the direct ownership of securities.
A short summary of our benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an established investment firm, with a well-defined and respected investment philosophy.
- Straightforward & competitive compensation, no thresholds.
- All compensation is paid as earned; none is deferred.
- We have no territorial restrictions and no minimums on account size for which compensation may be earned.
- Full health and dental insurance; Roth 401(k) with employer contribution.
- Comprehensive assistance for transferring your business.
- A supportive office environment where clients' needs are placed first.
- Turn-key private office in a professional building with conference rooms and expansion opportunities for your support staff.
- The Dow Investment Group advertises in a variety of mediums to help you grow your business.
If you are interested in a change, please call Richard Benoit,
All inquires are held in strict confidence.